We are using your personal information as a customer to enable us serve you better at the Lykkashop.com.
This is a big responsibility for us, which we take extremely seriously.
So let us explain how this works:
By using this site you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
This information includes, but is not limited to:
Your order details and history
- Your first and last name
- Your physical address for both shipping and billing purposes
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your device(s) IP address
- Pages you visited at our site
- Timing of your visit
- Your credit card information, including number, security code and expiry date
The information we gather will enhance our services to you and make it easier for you to handle purchases, shipping, payments, returns and any other communication between us.
Lykka will not sell, or use your personal information for any other purpose than to fulfil your orders!
Your personal data is stored for 12 months from your initial input to facilitate any future follow-up or communication.
We will however share some information to 3rd parties namely:
1) Credit card processors: Lykka do not retain any credit card information on our own servers.
Lykka collects the information and pass it on to our credit card processors in order to process payments for your orders, refunds, credits and returns as initiated through you at our Lykkashop.
For further information about credit card processors, please contact us at email@example.com
2) Order management and accounting systems: Lykkashop collects your information to fulfil your order and returns as initiated by you. your personal information is kept in Lykkashop’s system for up to 24 months to facilitate follow-up orders, returns or other communications needs.
3) Fulfilment partners: Lykkashop shares your name and shipping information with our logistic partners to enable us to send the product to you and to handle any returns or other follow-up
4) Social media: The Lykkashop does not collect any information on our customers' social media activities on this site. However we do cooperate with many social media platforms to improve our communication and interaction with you, so we can serve you better.
The security of your personal data is important for us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We are doing what we can and strive to use the best commercially acceptable technology to protect your personal information.
For further information about privacy and data security, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org